Re: [school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] FW: Open Source Question

Please UNSUBSCRIBE me from this list. I was probably added in error.

Thanks.

Benoit St-André <ben@benoitst-andre.net> wrote:
Sympa mailing list engine can do what you ask perfectly. Web archives,
browsable, with permissions levels if necessary. http://sympa.org

--
Benoit St-André
ben@benoitst-andre.net