Re: [school-discuss] Looking for editors and writers on open source

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Howard kirjoitti 2.10.2005 kello 15:12:
On Saturday 01 October 2005 02:38, michael dean wrote:
> We are currently looking to recruit editors and writers who can
> translate the oft technical jargon of Open Source into understandable
> material for non-technical end users.

From this kind of "Free/open Source info for general public" materials my favorite once are:

FLOSS booklet by Sarai (http://www.sarai.net/): the New Media Initiative in Delhi:
http://www.sarai.net/floss_book.pdf

The South African Go Open Source Campaign's (http://www.go- opensource.org/) go_open TV show: http://www.go-opensource.org/go_open/

Maybe you can recruit these guys to work for your project, as well.

Best regards,

    - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/