Re: [school-discuss] Looking for editors and writers on open

At 08:26 AM 10/2/2005, Teemu Leinonen wrote:
From this kind of "Free/open Source info for general public"
materials my favorite ones are:

Thanks Teemu, but I was merely forwarding the original note from Michael Dean back to the list with correct subject for thread management. But the links you gave are quite interesting, especially the Go_Open TV show (I'm still downloading the first file of episodes, too bad we can't download single episodes). I'm hoping the segment on Firefox from episode one will be good to play for our teachers for them to get a feel for why Firefox is a better browser than IE. Daniel