Re: [school-discuss] Progress Database

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 11:01:29AM -0500, Phil Carinhas wrote:
>   Some friends of ours are supporting a school in a rural area of Mexico
>   and need some sort of progress database tool that can help them identify
>   students that need help. Unfortunately many of their tools are windows
>   based, but perhaps there is a Linux tool that allows them to tie into
>   those anyhow.
>
>  Is there such a DB tool that can monitor reading, writing, and math skills?
>  What should we be looking for if not? Thanks,

Good morning in the Lord.

I don't know if sigue fills the requirements (?)

http://structio.sf.net/sigue

It is a tool in the public domain, in spanish, developed for schools of
Colombia to track the progress of students in ther subjects according to
the colombian legislation.

Best regards. God illuminate us.
--
Dios, por favor, ayudanos a hacer Tu voluntad que es felicidad desbordante.
http://www.primarilypublicdomain.org/letter/