Re: [school-discuss] School's computer lab in local news

On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 01:35:47PM -0500, Michael wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just wanted to share a short video clip of our computer lab being featured
> in a local news report (a special segment called "Sci Tech Flash").

Very nice!  I like the distributed compiling you're doing... great idea!
What tools are you using to do it?  Does each PC simply get a different
set of apps to 'emerge', and then they get copied amongst the systems,
or are you using distributed compilation (e.g., distcc?), which I addmitedly
know very little about. ;^)

PS - I love the Tux and KDE gear on the walls. ;)

-bill!