Re: [school-discuss] [IIEP] Battleground of ideas: FLOSS debate raises tempers at BytesForAll

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 09:31:10AM -0500, Sydney Weidman wrote:
> Underfunding universities has the same impact as underfunding
> the police, another institution whose effectiveness depends
> upon public trust.

Archived; thanks.

To support this, I'd add that our Ministry of Education plays
extremely important role in microsoftization of gov't minds
for the last few years.  They've had some money from MS's
advertising budget in 2002 via one of major local companies
which was managing that budget back then (changed since).

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>