[school-discuss] Experiences and stories

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but how have you found the
projects response so far? Have you hit any speed bumps both technically
or Politically? I would be interested as I am trying to take the same
volunteer approach at my sons school as well.

I also have been pitching the Trustee candidates in my ward as well as a
few other initiatives to try and get some traction for FOSS in education
here in Manitoba Canada.

I would be interested in anyones stories on there exploits both positive
and negative so I can use these experiences to build up my plan of
attacks.

Thanks all.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston