Re: [school-discuss] bootable CDs?

That is very cool. I like that idea for remote date people. They can vpn
in with the openvpn client and do there work with out having to set them
up with a laptop and or there home system with access to your remote
network.

Will this be an open project or just for internal use?

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting
-E-Mail  rhouston@xxxxxxxx