Re: [school-discuss] help about linux presentation

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 12:37:43PM +0200, roberto wrote:
> Hello
> i am building up a presentation inside the linux day 2006 in my city
> for young linux users aged 11-15 and i am currently looking for
> something similar since this is my first experience

My Linux User Group did a presentation to 4-H kids in 2002 and 2003 at
UC Davis.  I forget the exact age-range... I think it was a little older.
Not sure if this is what you're looking for:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/ca4h/

--
-bill!
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx