Re: [school-discuss] Consulting opportunities in OSS / free ?

--- Bryant Patten <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Lee -
>
> 	Having just had another installment of this perpetual discussion with
> on the exact same topic with my wife, I had to smile reading your post
> here.  We call it the 'Can you really make any money selling water by
> the river?' discussion.

Man, and I thought I was the only one.... ;-)

> After having spent a bit more than a year doing this, I would say your
> wife is a very smart woman.

LOL!!!! I'll reply more back later, but that one just tickled me ... I'll be
sure to let her know (and yes, she does have wicked good business sense,
something I still lack... ;-)

/lee

======
/lee