[school-discuss] Interview with Moodle Creator Martin Dougiamas Thursday, Oct. 19

Interview with Martin Dougiamas and Two-day Moodle Workshop

This Thursday, October 19th, I'll be interviewing Moodle (www.moodle.org) creator Martin Dougiamas at 8:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (the show is early to accommodate the time difference between here and Australia). The interview will be broadcast live as a "Skypecast," and details will be posted 30 minutes prior to the interview at http://edtechlive.wikispaces.com/Upcoming+Interviews. The recorded show will later be posted at EdTechLive.com.

Also, don't miss my recent interviews with Doc Searls, Ragavan Srinivasan, and Richard Stallman--all available for download or to listen from your web browser at http://edtechlive.wikispaces.com/Recordings+List.

Cheers,

Steve Hargadon

--
Steve Hargadon