[school-discuss] Possible resources for organizations as well as educators?

I was browsing the Curriki website and thought I'd read the fine print Terms of use (http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/TOS) and content licensing - to see what's going on over there.. I haven't finished reading it all.. but they do seem to be well crafted, and licensed under creative commons (the Terms of Use) http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ .. any thoughts? Could these be utilized here or in other places? A template of sorts?

Justin