Re: [school-discuss] School Admin Software

Consider our solution openCentre, which has the ability to add any number of customized fields to meet your needs.  With just a few clicks, you can add additional tabs to collect required elements for state reporting or perhaps to support a new legislative requirement.

You don't have to depend on anyone for the customization effort, you simply do it yourself.  It is free and can be downloaded at http://os4ed.com.  Also, we designed our solution to run on Windows or Linus knowing that Linux administration skills may not be present.  And we have included a wizard guided installer to  help do most of the work in creating the database, setting up the initial configuration and setting the initial school year and administrator user name and password.

Thanks.

Casey Adams
Founder, OS4ED