Re: [school-discuss] K13-15 programming language

I teach at a Middle School and Alice and Scratch are
the best.  Both have good tutorials.  They are both
free.  Alice is available for Linux and Scratch says
it will be soon.

Brad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_programming_language

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/