Re: [school-discuss] Major Linux school deployments

October 2009  - All Schools in School District 73 are running Diskless Linux clients for students, teachers, secretaries, & principals.  A total of 3200 Diskless workstations.  The count does not include Linux on stand-alone Laptops/Desktops.
Our biggest school is running 236 diskless clients off of one server.

We are happy to answer any questions.

--
Dean Montgomery
Network Support Tech./Programmer