Re: [school-discuss] Major Linux school deployments - Open Admin User Management

Hi Benoit,

We are now done the remote server user management and Google Apps
management (via provisioning api).  We are working on LDAP  shortly.

Do you have an outline for the schema that you use for this?

Thanks,

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools