[school-discuss] Health Food & FLOSS

The subject line of this message sounds like something
from your dentist, doesn't it? :-)

Charles Cossé wrote:

>Joel, not to jump your case, but it's your idea so take
>the leadership! It's a fine idea but it won't go anywhere
>without passionate leadership. The architect of a new
>idea is almost always the one with the most passion for
>it, so that's you.

I haven't contacted GNC yet, but I did send emails to a
couple of my relatives. One of them, my oldest sister,
has a long history with health foods; in addition, she
lives in Vermont--home of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and of
Senator Patrick Leahy, author and sponsor of the 1990
Organic Foods Production Act.

Plenty of work lies ahead. I'll keep you posted.
Enjoy your Ginseng Granola Linux Energy Bars. :-)

Joel