Re: [school-discuss] Do Something Dot Org

Greetings Casey,

Just writing to register my support for the idea of Schoolforge undertaking a larger endeavour.  I have a django-based web education co-op project I've been re-prototyping for several years that I believe would fit nicely with Schoolforge.  It would provide self-paced, paid work for opensource education software developers on this list AND be totally compatible with FOSS principles.  If there's any interest out there then we should communicate.  But yes, Casey, I also agree that Schoolforge could be a nice parent organization for something.

Best Regards,
Charles Cossé

AsymptopiaSoftware|Software@theLimit
http://www.asymptopia.org