Re: [school-discuss] looking for open source technology to write about it.

Title: Email Signagture
Hi Christopher,

What about writing on Pharo - http://pharo.org.
It is the open source technology used to write Dr. Geo software.
It quotes itself as "The immersive programming experience".

Hilaire

Le 05/10/2015 22:26, Christopher Whittum a ÃcritÂ:
Hello,

I know that this is primarily for people who need technical support or advice, but I need an idea. I have been writing a blog, Energize Education through Open Source (see the link in my signature line), initially to promote my book of the same name, but the blog has developed into a means through which I evaluate, write about and promote open source technology. If you check out the site, you can see what I've done and read some of my work. Currently I am in need of a topic about which to write. It can be software, hardware or both, so long as it is open source. The article may be used for promotional purposes by the developers of the product in question.Â

Thanks.

Chris
--

Christopher Whittum