From: Christopher Whittum <cdwhittum@xxxxxxxxx>
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 3:26 PM
Subject: [school-discuss] looking for open source technology to write about it.

Hello,

I know that this is primarily for people who need technical support
   or advice, but I need an idea.  I have been writing a blog, Energize
   Education through Open Source (see the link in my signature line),
   initially to promote my book of the same name, but the blog has
   developed into a means through which I evaluate, write about and
   promote open source technology.  If you check out the site, you can
   see what I've done and read some of my work.  Currently I am in need
   of a topic about which to write.  It can be software, hardware or
   both, so long as it is open source.  The article may be used for
   promotional purposes by the developers of the product in question.

Thanks.

Chris
###