[school-discuss] free software in Schools in Serbia

Hello,

Linux Center and the Association of Professors of Informatics in Serbia started the project on promoting science in schools using free software. This project is one of projects that we in partnership realized in Serbia.
We would like to ask you for your resources, lesson plans, case studies or any other sources of information and knowledge on using free software in promoting science in schools.

Thanks,

Vedran Vucic