Re: [school-discuss] a way for humans to control global warming without a behavior change ?

Hi Mike,

Maybe the information can be presented in a form more easily directly
applied to a lecture, lesson plan, class demonstration, or k-12 lab
exercise.  This could even be posted on a website so future schoolforge
readers can have a ready reference to use when forging a k-12 science
course.  Future posts can be about a new piece of global warming course
material being added to that website.

As it was presented, I missed the point of the post being source
material for k-12 science teachers, (as you noticed).

- cameron

--
- cameron miller
- UNIX Systems Administrator