Re: [school-discuss] EFL (was: MS/free software)

Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:29, Chris Puttick wrote:
> > I'd go with Australian - they have some fairly strange national sports -
> > I've never quite recovered from being made part of the Australian boat race
> > team at an international student conference...
> This wasn't the Henley-on-Todd Regatta? http://www.henleyontodd.com.au/

Wow! I'd love to know what Alice Spring's answer to Cowes Week is ;-)

Bearing in mind Doug's gentle pointings towards
'ontopic-ness', has everyone seen the news from

At this rate the US and Europe will be left
behind by the rest of the world in a couple
of decades as Palladium leaves young people
unable to explore their computers and learn
how things work :-(

- Richard

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038

'Revolutions do not require corporate support.'