Re: New mailing list? (was: [school-discuss] Iturralde Crater Expedition 2002 --> it starts today, tell your class.)

Sorry, I see Jeremy's point. I see that seul and schoolforge are crossing
paths. Perhaps these "content" posts should be restricted to schoolforge as it
has room for both open source software and open content.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine - International Education Daily