[school-discuss] Re: [seul-edu] Call for help

Great ideas,

Doug and Roger and Les et al have provided the glue for seul and schoolforge and
I'm sure they will continue in that role. I would like to point out that
opensourceschools.org is a Weblog (which I'll update to the latest and greatest
version) and already does a news job which should increase. The tool we use is
geeklog and phpbb and phorum can be integrated with it, although that is not a
must if people want them separate.

I am about to start badgering folks to contribute to opensource schools
regularly as it begins its second season Oct. 15th. I would like to propose
that, as Roger and Doug once suggestd, that we make opensourceschools.org the
/news address on schoolforge.net and change its name. I'd like to keep the url
working, but actually make the name Schoolforge News.

I would need help, of course, but I can do the main badgering -- er -- editorial
work to get it off the ground.

This would give us a news site such as Jeff is suggesting and would also give
the schoolforge and seul members a place to crow about and thus promote their
individual efforts.

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine - International Education Daily