Re: [school-discuss] Open Source School Admin Package Name

Yes, absolutely right. It doesn't really communicate about schools, but
how to do that while still communicating "Open" as in "Open source" and
Admin as in "administration/management".

Open Smin
Open Sadmin
Open Schoolmin
Open School Admin
Open Admin for Schools ... I kinda like this.
Open School Management
Open Kidmin
Open ...

Ok, free assocation time...