Re: [school-discuss] Open Source School Admin Package Name

You're right. Open Admin for Schools is very good. Besides, it has that
self-deprecating quality for which free software is infamous: OAFS for short.
You could say it's made for them, rather than by them.

David
P.S. I also like Open Schoolmin

--
http://www.iteachnet.org