Re: [school-discuss] gathering news from schoolforge members. was: Welcome to Schoolforge: Net Effect

hello,

i think you must begin with option #1,
and make as-nneded adjustments for a while (a year or so).
that will seperate start up aberations from systemic faults.

once you have a year's worth of actual experience doing this for this .org -
which is unique, changes that are needed with make themselves apparent.

to re-iterate :

1 - self expression for a long enough time to let things settle in.
2 - adjustment based on experience & reflection.

we are a smart enough group to make this tatic work :-)

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...