Re: [school-discuss] Is there a software for creating dictionaries?

Hello,

What kind of dictionary do you need exactly? I don't know any tool building dictionaries.
But, I can think of some tools going in the direction.

regards,
Julien

pohalone@dlc.fi wrote:

Dear all,
any idea if there's a software anywhere to generate dictionaries? I mean a tool for creating new dictionaries from scratch.

Looking forward to your hints,

:-)ilpo
Ilpo Halonen
language teacher, project coordinator
pohalone@dlc.fi

P.S. Please remember that there is the URL http://www.eduprojects.net/forum where you can review most ex-mails sent to the Schoolforge discussion list since 2002. Eduprojects.net is an independent NGO site for partner projects from South Africa to Finland or Canada or any other part of the world :-).

Idem