[school-discuss] Progress Report Manager

Greetings,

I finished putting the final touches on Progress Report Manager (PRM) version 2.1. I built it for a middle school where my wife works here in California. It is written in PHP / MySQL and is open source / free to download.

Basically the system is built as an alternative to traditional paper progress reports. If you are interested in learning more, you can visit the documentation on sourceforge here: http://prm.sourceforge.net/help.html

To download the latest release go to the project page here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/prm

If you have any questions let me know :)

-Matt Reider
mreider@xxxxxxxxxxxx