Re: [school-discuss] teacher fonts for K12LTSP

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Daniel Howard wrote:

Does anyone know of a set of OSS teacher fonts that can be used with K12LTSP to print out practice sheets for students learning to write letters and words? Many of our teachers had previously purchased Win/Mac software for this, and now that we're converting classrooms to K12LTSP (we finished the computer lab just in time for the first computer class!), several of the teachers in the lower grades are asking for the OSS equivalent to such teacher fonts. Anybody know if the existing packages can do it, or if there are additional OSS apps that can do it?

Maybe my old email can help:

 http://archives.seul.org/seul/edu/Oct-2001/msg00043.html

Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Low cost press releases