[school-discuss] Some educational app. wanted

Hello All,
This might seem a strange request. I'm writing a general manual on
installating windows software. It's for primary school teachers.
For a 'normal' installation I used TuxPaint as example.

Now I'm looking for a  simple primary school educational app. that has:
- A windows installer
- A simple database
- The ability to have the program on one partition and the database on
another partition.

Up till now I only found Mad Math Minute from:
http://www.cs.brown.edu/courses/cs092/2000/madminute/
Unfortunately this program does not have a windows installer.

Does anyone know such a program and URL?
Thanks in advance,
dirk
PS, the manual is GPL and available to all when it's finished.

Our OSS/GPL primary school projects:
- Site@School: http://siteatschool.sourceforge.net
- ServerAtSchool: http://serveratschool.org
- ServerAtSchool Dutch site: http://serveropschool.nl