Re: [school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Welcome to the IDs from Canada

Sweet Coffee wrote:

Hello All!

Moodle is a wonderful open source e-learning management system. It gets better every day.
http://moodle.org

I've recently started using Moodle, and I am very impressed. The main thing I like about it is its flexibility - I like the way you can write your own styles and modules.

I think it can also be run from a USB stick. :-)

Now that I would love to see. Presumably, though, you'd need to configure Apache to run executables in a mounted medium, something that has RISK printed on it in large red letters!

Robin