Re: [school-discuss] Request for New Intro-Duct-Shuns.

At 06:25 PM 9/20/2005, Peter Ruwoldt wrote:
I'm inspired by the sorts of stories expressed by Daniel.

Thanks for the kind words Peter. For the record, my inspiration was Scott Belford of HOSEF, who has done far more than I, and for a much needier population in, as it turns out my former home town in Ewa Beach, Hawai'i. I now proudly wear a HOSEF shirt as I work throughout my daughter's school, and Tux is now a recognized character. The kids asked me a while back how to get a Hawai'ian lei on the Tux on their screen like the one on my shirt...

Daniel