Re: [school-discuss] Rescuing a School Technology Program: Linux Thin-client Overview

On 9/21/05, Doug Loss <drloss@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Probably not much here that's news to the people on this list, but the
> article could be very useful to present to non-techincal school
> administrators:

For anyone who wants it, this article was based largely on a 2-page
pdf document I wrote that is intended to help someone who doesn't know
anything about Linux to quickly understand thin-client Linux.  Just
let me know and I'll send it to you individually.

Steve

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct