Re: [school-discuss] Re: [school-discuss] bootable CDs?

Richard,

Your disk sounds like a good one to bring to my presentation as well.  I agree
that every school should at least be using the Windows versions of OpenOffice,
Firefox, the Gimp, Blender, LyX, Mozilla Composer, Jazz, Solfege, and
UltraPlayer!  :)

Marilyn