[school-discuss] Good Luck on K12LTSP!

Sounds like your server should be adequate. I might recommend a content
filter running on a separate desktop box like IPCOP and a COP+ addon.
This will give you the capability to run a transparent proxy and cut
down on your access to the internet (this allows a 20% "hit rate" in
some cases). Every little bit helps. Fortunately, our classrooms are not
all accessing the internet at one time so it helps in the load.

The IDE device sounds neat. I shall have to try it as I have a number of
laptops with HD's removed.

Regards from Colorado!

Mark
Monument Academy