Re: [school-discuss] Linux LiveCD Distribution attn: Chris Gregan

Re:
> Google Search
>
> define spam
>
> result
>
> To indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or
> inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in
> mass quantities.

..

> Your original post was unsolicited. No one asked you anything.
>
> Your original post is irrelevant.

..

> You have been tried and convicted.

This poor soul has no place on any mailing list. He is either eight years
old or has Aspberger's syndrome
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger's_syndrome>

I will even guess that his proposed distibution is a total waste of
everyone's time and will damage our reputation with educators.

Will somebody please de-list this blockhead! If he stays, I'm leaving.

Gary Dunn
Honolulu