Re: [school-discuss] Linux LiveCD Distribution

Cameron,

Yes, after you send the info then we can get you a
copy. It is GPL/GNU. The source is easy available
online, to save space it will not be included. If you
cannot locate the source easily, a quick note to us
will get you what you want.

There is really no need for the hardware info. It's
just a request for our own purposes. We are computer
programmers with mental problems. We like to document
things and amass data, and produce unusually focused
results.

Hardware analysys is for our entertainment only. In
fact, HardDrake will take care of your configuration.

Chris

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658