Re: [school-discuss] SchoolForge.net Website activity

Le dimanche 23 septembre 2007 à 02:37 -0700, Justin a écrit :
> I wanted to share some of the analytical information from google
> analytics that I'm getting from SchoolForge traffic.  I think it looks
> really great (probably why I want to share it ;) ), for the last few
> months traffic has increased about 8 to 10% on a weekly basis.  I've
> talked with a couple people here (off list) to find out if the
> increased traffic here has resulted in more visits to project sites
> (and downloads), and it seems to be doing so.
>
> A lot of this is the result of the software section being expanded,
> and I've put a lot of time into keyword research and site
> optimization.  I do take effort to make sure that keyword optimization
> is implemented in a way that is effective (and looks good) without
> resorting to any shady tactics.  I think adding goal based
> "how-to's"/case studies as described in the last post would do a lot
> to sustain or even improve the growth.    There are two pdfs, one is
> the last month of traffic (8-22 to 9-22) and the other is 3 months
> (6-22 to 9-22).
>
> Posted here: http://www.schoolforge.net/activity-reports
>
> I may make this a more regular feature/automated if time permits and
> if there is interest in this sort of thing.  Any thoughs/feedback?

Interesting. I didn't knew there was an export feature at all. Please
find here the one concerning gcompris.net in the last month:
http://gcompris.net/incoming/Analytics_gcompris.net_20070823-20070922.pdf

There are currently about twice your visitors on gcompris.net but I
don't see the growth that you have.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids