Re: [school-discuss] Live CD: DIY vs. Distribution

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:35:49 -0700
Justin <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > For those who are looking for such a thing, why don't we get to work
> > populating this page with links?
> >
> > http://www.schoolforge.net/education-software/compilations-live-cd
>

> I think that's a great idea :)  Is there anyone interested in populating &
> maintaining this listing?  (And perhaps the distributions listing as well)
> It's not hard to do, but I'd like to start with one or two people entering
> the info in there.

... crickets ...

Look, just make it a wiki and then nobody will have an excuse for *not*
contributing. :)  I know becoming a new "maintainer" for anything, no matter
how much I believe in it, is not high on my list at this time in my life,
but I am beginning to get used to editing wiki pages when I think I have
something to add.

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx