[school-discuss] BossEd Conference Invitation: Oct 31-Nov 1 Bangkok bossed.OpenSourceSchools.org

Dear Friends,

Please help me to spread the word about this conference for Free/Open Source in education, and, if you're in the area (it's in Bangkok), please do present/participate. Ideas on how to make a great FLOSS for Ed conference would be gratefully received as well.

************* S U M M A R Y *************

Conference Dates: October 31st and November 1st, 2009
Place: KIS International School, Huay Kwang, Bangkok
Web site: http://bossed.opensourceschools.org

Proposal submission form: http://bossed.opensourceschools.org/proposal
Registration form: http://bossed.opensourceschools.org/registration
Contact: http://bossed.opensourceschools.org/contact
Vendor-Sponsor Signup: http://bossed.opensourceschools.org/supportbossed

For more information and to submit a proposal or registration, please see:
http://bossed.opensourceschools.org

Or contact me at david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way, I upgrade the site and have not restored the links yet. Apologies to those who were listed. They/you should reappear soon.

Thank you,

David Bucknell
Founder, OpenSourceSchools.org

--
* IKN (International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd. Thailand)
* http://intknowledge.com