Re: SEUL, a comment . . . . (fwd)

   Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:04:56 -0700
   From: Erik Walthinsen <omega@omegacs.net>

   A comment from a former co-worker...  Most of us know that PPP is a PitA
   (Pain in the A** :) when it comes to setting it up, and most distribs
   completely ignore it, even though it's by far the most common way for
   people to be connected.  Something to think seriously about when we get
   around to networking stuff.