Re: SEUL: Text editors.

Worked fine for me.

I just edited the tripwre logfile output. It is about 1/2 meg in size. It
worked just fine.  I like ee better than ae, though.  I had to stare at the key
bindings display for a long time to find the option to quit.  ee is just escape
and select quit from the menu.

On 17-Feb-98 Cyberdyn wrote:

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org