Educational software [Fwd with permission]

I got this in response to my message about educational software, which
was reposted on Linux Weekly News yesterday.  With Michael's permission
I'm reposting it here.

--
Doug Loss                 The more you observe politics, the
Data Network Coordinator  more you've got to admit that each