Re: Educational software [Fwd with permission]

Micah Yoder wrote:

> Douglas Loss wrote:
>
> > > Well, the only vector-graphics program I know of is xfig and I don't see
> > > non-programmers using that much :)  If it had a nice interface, it could
> > > be applied somehow.
>
> The KDE project is working on KIllustrator.  Just saw the announcement
> yesterday.  Apparently 0.1 is already out.  I'll probably try it next
> time I upgrade KDE.

You need to go wash your keyboard with soap.  Around here ( SEUL-* )
Anything with KDE and the QT Libs is as good as swearing.
Pleas don't do it again as that was responsible for the largest
flame war in SEUL history and partially for the Independence split.
--
"Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
backbone, bounced from satellite, Nothing but net."