List archives

What's up with the May mailing list archives on the website?  None of
them come up when you try to access them.  I'm afraid it doesn't give a
very good impression when I urge people to visit the SEUL website to see
what's going on and none of the most current archives work.  Also, one
of the lists has a (obviously non-working) link to a July 1998 archive.

--
Doug Loss                 My sources are unreliable, but
Data Network Coordinator  their information is fascinating.