Oh good grief!

Well, I just tidied up my Chain Reaction game a little, called it v0.2,
and gave it to Freshmeat.  Immediately after doing so, I noticed that a
similar game already existed!

Crap, next time I'll learn to check.... :-(

I'm not sure if the other game uses GTK though.  It looks like it, but
it is not linked against GTK.  So maybe mine will be useful for GNOME.

Also, the other one does not support computer AI, which I *definitely*
plan to implement.  So I guess it's not THAT bad...