Software development marketplace

Folks,

   I just became aware of this site:

<http://visar.csustan.edu/bazaar/>

It's called the Free Software Bazaar, and looks similar to an idea I
think I heard here (unless it was on the seul-research list) about
having a place where non-programmers could propose software that they'd
like to see and where programmers could come for new ideas of what to
code.  I think this has some potential.  Your thoughts?

--
Doug Loss                 My sources are unreliable, but
Data Network Coordinator  their information is fascinating.