Re: Games

> Who wants to be in charge of collecting games?

This is the domain of the seul-dev-apps group.  Anyone interested in
gathering games should head there, and as soon as a leader for that group
is active (should be Micah Yoder, I think), he and George should talk to
coordinate things.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user